2011年10月31日星期一

Be"lie"ve

I remember long time ago, my friend want me dont always believe that what people tell me. Because in the word of believe, also have the "lie" in between "be" & "ve". Some of them is just lie on me..

But, for me... if i dont believe what people tell me, so... the Lie will never ever leave me. But sure before i trust what people say, i will find out the truth.. if the truth is resonable, sure i will trust what people say...

Everyone is same also what..

If you dont believe in what u believe, then the LIE will follow you forever and never leave you alone.

But the world is so so so so cruel. Even i believe in someone, even i tell them the truth, even i already tell them everything they want to know. But they just no trust me, they just dont believe what i say, even just a little bit.

All about my story, my word for them, are LIE.. and i m the liar in their mind...

没有评论:

发表评论