2010年5月29日星期六

OL & OM

Today is a holiday for lot of OL & OM, what is OL & OM ?!
if u work as office then u will know wat i mean :)
But for me, today have to work on half day too, at the 1st i think i wan to take annual leave, then wanna go travel on somewhere, but if take saturday leave, tat is very wasted, cos i only work on half day, but if take leave i use 1 day, not half day, so better i dont take leave, and come back to office working..
Some time i will think, if my company only work on 5 days shift tat is very good, and i will work until 6pm on every day, but this will not happen on my company rite now, just think think about it is ok already. :P
Today at office is a bored day, bcos all marketing will not back to office, and they will go meet customer, survey market, or doing event..
I wan b marketing also, but i have no car. TT^TT
wait my salary get high 1st, then i can but a new car lo.. hahahaha :D
I wan money i wan moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ XD

没有评论:

发表评论